15 days to save more
Celebrate 2015 with 15% off and a free room upgrade. Book today.
SPG® Double Play
Earn twice the Starpoints® and more with SPG® Double Play. Register by March 31 for stays through April 15, 2015.
Save 40% on your 2nd night
For every night you pay regular rate, you can save 40% on the next. Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan ZB4.
AAA Member Exclusive: 20% savings
AAA Members save up to 20% on stays booked 3 days in advance. Plus, enjoy exclusive discounts on breakfast and parking packages.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 12 noon
- Long term parking facilities available
- Complimentary self-parking
- High Speed Internet access in guestrooms $9.95 per day
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel – BWI
Keep Baltimore at your fingertips during your stay at our hotel. Enjoy the ease of our complimentary airport shuttle for roundtrip transportation to and from the airport and take advantage of our central location, just minutes from downtown Baltimore and the scenic Inner Harbor where you can dine, shop, or just explore the breathtaking water views. Catch a game at Camden Yards or explore the National Aquarium, Baltimore Zoo and nearby Washington D.C. and Annapolis. Book today and take advantage of our exclusive AAA Offers.
BWI Airport Hotel Features
Ideal BWI Airport Hotel Location
- Complimentary ADA compliant BWI Airport shuttle
- Complimentary BWI hotel parking
- Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft with free wireless Internet and free computer station
- Sheraton Club Level
- High Speed Internet access in all accommodations
- Full-service restaurant
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Indoor heated pool and whirl pool
- Soundproof glass
- Baltimore Washington International Airport - BWI (2.8 miles)
- BWI Technology Park (0.3 miles)
- North Arundel Office Park (1.0 miles)
- Arundel Mills Mall - Outlet Shopping Mall (6.0 miles)
- M & T Bank Stadium - Home of the Ravens (7.0 miles)
- Maryland Live! Casino (8.3 miles)
- Baltimore Inner Harbor (9.0 miles)
- Washington, D.C. (35.0 miles)